Question: How to become a member of the Travelers’ Century Club?
Answer: Having visited, at least for a short while, 100 (i.e. one hundred, not four) different countries (territories as defined in this countries list)!
- First step: I was born and got my first country easily: Germany.
- Second step: Get 50% done. 50 countries of 327 visited.
- Third step: I have seen 75 countries, I can get a provisional membership anytime now.
- Current Status: In June 2018 I jumped over the last step: The minimum requirement is fulfilled, I have visited 100 territories of 327 visited.
- Little, tiny, final steps: Keep on traveling. There are 327 countries on the TCC list, at last.
Soonish I will provide a list of all visited countries.
In the meantime, why not read my travel blog entries?